- Ministry of Mines, Republic of Niger, sign 27 and 28 month exploration licence extensions on Global’s 4 Tin Negouran concessions and 2 Adrar Emoles concessions, respectively.
- Recently completed drilling program on Dasa target, Adrar Emoles #3 concession, confirms high grade open pit potential. Further drilling and feasibility study planned for next phase of work.
- Metallurgical studies completed to date indicate high uranium recoveries of 98% and low acid consumption on Dasa ores.
- An independent structural interpretation on Adrar Emoles #3 concession confirms high potential for uranium resource expansion on numerous targets surrounding Dasa deposits.
- Global’s drill inferred resource estimate on four deposits now tops 80 million pounds.