- New uranium discoveries on targets identified by airborne geophysics
- Initial Public Offering planned for Q4 2008, depending on market conditions.
- Extensive drill program, with in excess of 22,000 metres completed in 766 drill holes, has outlined five areas of surface uranium mineralization
- Resource estimate is currently underway on the first surface deposits identified by drilling.
- NI 43-101 report to be completed by the end of June, 2008
- Initial studies indicate potential for an open pit, heap leach operation