- 14,978 line kilometres of airborne geophysics and radiometrics have been completed on the 2,000 km2 concessions on 150 metre line spacing.
- 1,000 cup alpha track survey (Radon soil survey) completed over two known uranium occurrences.
- 5,000 metre reverse circulation drill program commenced July 30, 2007 on first target area known as the Tin Negouran deposit. This work is being completed by ESAFOR, a drilling company based in Niger.
- Borehole logging underway concurrent with drill program to define the extent and thickness of the mineralized horizon.
- Lyntek, Inc. of Denver, Colorado, engaged to provide engineering consulting services to Global for the development of the first uranium mine at Tin Negouran.